Did you know that most falls happen at home?
It is precisely in the environment where we feel most protected that the risk is greater. To prevent it, you must take special care, specifically in risk areas such as the kitchen and toilet. Trained to identify danger spots and to give advice on correct procedures, the occupational therapist is your ally for falls prevention.
Training on Osteoporosis and Falls Prevention:
• Fall predictive factors;
• Causes and consequences of osteoporosis;
• Motor capacity and physical exercise
• Cognitive abilities and cognitive training;
•Hygiene and feeding habits;
• Occupational environment analysis;
• How to eliminate risk factors.